Recently, I’ve received my yearly 2% cash back bonus from Costco, as well as my cash back rebate from my Costco Citi card. I’ll be using those funds for this weekend’s activities, which means everything we do this weekend is essentially free. Some of the extra funds will go into our emergency fund, while some will go towards some new spring clothing needs of the family.
Fist pump for extra funds, AND my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Weekend Reading: The Problem With FIRE Edition from Boomer And Echo
- The Ugly Truth About Consumer Debt + Why it’s a Loser’s Game from Celebrating Financial Freedom
- How Often Should You Talk About Your Budget for Maximum Effectiveness? from Everything Finance
- How Have We Adapted Our Lifestyle to Get Rid of Debt? from The Frugal Farmer
- Build an Emergency Fund $100 at a Time from Young Adult Money