Two weeks ago I started working from home as my employer suggested we do so on a voluntary basis. Last week working from home became mandatory for the foreseeable future. I could complain about how the days run together, and how I’ve been spending the bulk of my time sitting at my kitchen table with my laptop and giant secondary monitor I retrieved from my office. But, the truth is I’m grateful. I’m thankful that I have a job I can do from home, and that I have a home in which I can stay safe with only occasional trips out to get necessities. This is certainly a trying time, and given the circumstances, I couldn’t ask for anything more. We will get through this!
Fist pump for being thankful, and for my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Home Gym: Strength Training For $76 from Clever Dude
- Healthy Food To Buy When Broke from Beating Broke
- Emergency Funds the Pacifier for Unpredictable Events from Debt Discipline
- 6 Ways to Support Workers in the Service Industry from Life And My Finances
- Used Car Inspection: Papers and Maintenance from FruClassity