I’ve spent a little bit of time each night this week working on installing my new garage door opener. I’ve run into several roadblocks that have required additional hardware (like a rail extension kit for a larger door, and more iron angle to rehang the new opener in a new location), but I’m making progress. Hoping to finish today. I started to wonder if all the aggravation and time was worth it, so I got some price quotes for how much it would cost to have someone in, and found I’m saving at least $200 by doing it myself. SCORE!
Fist pump for DIY money savings, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- How to Build Your Financial Foundation from Beating Broke
- 3 Key Reasons You Shouldn’t Focus on Monthly Payments from Frugal Rules
- 13 Ways To Enjoy Your Life Without Spending A Lot Of Money from MoneyNing
- How (and Why) to Reward Yourself While Paying Off Debt from Life And My Finances
- Stretch Your Money Further With This Unique Spending Fast from Bible Money Matters