Vacation is over, and we’re on our way home. In many ways, sitting on the beach for a week recharged my batteries. In other ways, being on vacation for 10 days has been exhausting. I’m ready to get back to my usual routine. Even though we’re both vacation exhausted and ready to get home, we continue to focus on our finances. On our way home, instead of going out for dinner, we looked at what was offered for the “Manager’s reception” in the lobby at our hotel for the night. They had salad, baked potatoes, pasta, hot dogs and free drinks. Since all we did was sit in the car all day we weren’t very hungry. Instead of spending money on a meal, we just ate the free food available at the hotel!
Fist pump for free food, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- 6 Best Budgeting Tips For Couples from Everything Finance
- Financial Benefits of the Household Budget from DINKS Finance
- What Are the Only Credit Cards Accepted in Costco? from Clever Dude
- The Cost of Eating Out (It’s Truly Insane!!) from Life And My Finances
- Debt Freedom Lessons From 15 Personal Finance Bloggers Who Have Paid Off Their Debt from The Money Principle