My son is home from college for the summer and my daughter wraps up her sophomore year of high school in a few weeks. This all means it’s time to switch our budget into summer mode. The grocery budget will have to be increased to account for feeding a hungry college student and more snacks will be needed since the kids will be at home more. It’s all part of the process known as life, we just gotta roll with it and plan accordingly!
Fist pump for summer vacation, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Getting out of Debt Isn’t Only about Money from Prudence Debt Free
- 7 Ways to Reduce Expensive Summer Childcare Costs from Everything Finance
- 5 Bad Pieces of Financial Advice You Need to Run From Now from Frugal Rules
- Earning Extra Income vs. Cutting Expenses: What’s More Important? from Beating Broke
- Is An Emergency Fund or Sinking Funds Better For Your Finances? from Life And My Finances