I was reminded this week how valuable good insurance is. My daughter had her wisdom teeth taken out, total bill coming to about $2500. After my insurance was applied, my bill was $513, which I paid for with pre-tax funds from my HSA. Since the HSA funds were deducted from my paychecks, I can’t say the procedure required zero out of pocket funds. But I can say not one penny was taken out of checking or savings, and there was zero impact to my monthly budget.
Fist pump for good insurance, HSA funds, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Shopping At Multiple Grocery Stores: Our Breakdown from Money Beagle
- 7 Inexpensive Ways To Have Fun With Your Kids This Summer From Bible Money Matters
- The Biggest Signs that You Need to Save More Money from DINKS Finance
- 6 Budget-Friendly House Projects You Can Tackle This Summer from Everything Finance
- Why Everyone Should Have a Side Hustle, Even If You’re Employed Full-Time from Sweating The Big Stuff