Ladies and gentlemen, citizens of the EOD nation, we have arrived at another weekend. This weekend will be one of rest and relaxation for me. Next weekend I run my 5th marathon, so I’ll need all the rest I can get. Vonnie and I will be spending three days in Duluth, MN so we need to give our bank account some rest and relaxation this weekend as well. That’s the advantage to thinking ahead and planning your spending weeks in advance: You have the time to cut back on spending so you have enough funds to have a kick ass time on a weekend getaway!
I’m excited to run Grandma’s marathon, so get your fists in the air!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- The 7 Benefits of Money Happiness from The Heavy Purse
- 3 Big Financial Drains in Your Life from Red Debted Stepchild
- Garage Sale Tips When You’re Short on Time from Club Thrifty
- Challenging the “Debt is Normal” Mentality from Everything Finance
- Create a Memorable Present for Less Than $30 By Using Gift Cards via MoneyNing