This Sunday is Father’s Day, and you might be thinking of that special dad in your life. You might even be one of those special dads. When my wife asked me what I wanted for Father’s Day, I listed two things: 1.) Time. I want to be allowed to take the time to smoke baby back ribs on the smoker 2.) A new tank top from Walmart that says “Smokin’ Hot Dad” on it, with the picture of smoke billowing from a smoker. Cost: $5. In other words I want to be able to spend time doing my favorite hobby making great food for my family and to wear a cheap tank top while doing it. I’m a low maintenance kind of guy.
Fist pump for smoked ribs, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- How Bad Do You Want It? from The Frugal Farmer
- 15 Legit Sites to Get Free Stuff from Well Kept Wallet
- 5 Tools That Will Motivate You to Save More from Eyes On The Dollar
- 5 Alternative Facts About Frugality You Shouldn’t Believe from Frugal Rules
- Simply Making The Most Out Of Summer Spending from Boomer And Echo