My son used some of his graduation money to have sub-woofer put into his car this week. He did some shopping around and actually decided to go with the more expensive option of having it done professionally over a private party. After it was installed, an employee of the car audio place walked him through what they did, how to properly use the product, and stated if he had any questions or problems to bring the car back in and they’d take care of him. My son looked at me and smiled with a, “Yeah, I made the right decision,” look on his face.
Fist Pump for sub-woofers, great choices, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Why I Don’t Think TV is the Enemy from Budgeting In The Fun Stuff
- 7 Ways You’re Wasting Money Without Realizing it from Frugal Rules
- 10 Free Or Cheap Activities For Adults This Summer from Bible Money Matters
- Personal Finance Finesse: Leveraging the Third Paycheck Theory from Money Beagle
- 10 Things Millionaires Know About Money & Success That You Don’t from The Frugal Farmer