It’s been a special week, as my wife and I celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary. Time sure does fly by when you’re having fun! The celebrating continues as next week is her birthday. I’m confused how I have been married to a woman for 21 years who is still in her late 20’s. LOL.
Fist pump for anniversaries, birthdays, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make me Fist Pump
- Beating the Tedious Process of Car Buying from DINKS Finance
- 7 Money Wasting Habits You Need to End from The Money Principle
- How to Help Your Kids Develop Respect for Money from My Personal Finance
- Owning Vs. Renting – Not Just About the Numbers from Budgeting In The Fun Stuff
- 4 Money Strategies We Used to Knock Out Thousands in Debt from Life And My Finances