My daughter, who eventually wants to become an RN and/or a midwife earned her Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certificate a few months ago, and has recently had a few interviews at nearby nursing homes. She has one offer on the table, and expects to get another in the next few days. Must be nice, being 17 and having job offer options…
Fist pump for my daughter getting her medical career off to a great start, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- How to Budget on a Small Income from Club Thrifty
- Low Effort Ways to Cut Your Household Expenses from Everything Finance
- Tricks to Save More Money at Target from FruClassity
- How To Get Internet Service At Home from Frugal Rules
- The Best Place To Buy Tires And Get Deals Isn’t Where You Think from Money Manifesto