Happy 4th of July weekend, EOD Nation! We don’t have any big plans for the weekend, although I definitely plan on firing up my grill to make some delicious food, and because……’Murica. My son also has a friend coming to visit, so we’ll have a house guest for the week. My wife and I instantly feel the need to start planning activities, but the look in our son’s eyes as we started discussing was priceless. He wanted to hang out with his friend….not his friend and his parents Time for us to take a step back. LOL.
Get your fists in the air for America’s birthday!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Summer Date Ideas from DINKS Finance
- The One Way to Never Fall Into Debt Again from MoneyNing
- The One and Only Step to Financial Independence from Afford Anything
- 5 Signs That You Suck at Using Credit Cards from Red Debted Stepchild
- What Financial Health Means to Me – Grab Your Fiscal Future By the Balls! From Budgeting In The Fun Stuff