I watched an episode of BBQ Pitmasters a few days ago in which the contestants made brisket. I’m always looking for new tips to help perfect my brisket technique, so I made some notes while I watched. It put me in the mood to fire up the smoker, so I asked Vonnie if I could make one this weekend. We agreed to put it in the spending plan. There’s a chance for storms tomorrow, so I decided to work from home and smoke it today. All I have to do is throw it in a roaster tomorrow for an hour or so, and enjoy delicious BBQ.
Fist pump with me for delicious BBQ!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- 20 Signs That You’re Financially Stable from Well Kept Wallet
- 5 Easy Discounts You Might Be Missing from The Broke And The Beautiful Life
- 5 Serious Financial Mistakes You’re Making from Everything Finance
- Keeping Household Purchases in Check from Couple Money
- Living Without a Credit Score- Your Questions Answered from Celebrating Financial Freedom
- What’s in a Business Name? via Franchise Gator
- 4 Huge Reasons Auto Loans Just Make Sense via Federal Auto Loan
- Quick Fill Water Balloon Comparison: Bunch Of Balloons vs. Balloon Bonanza via MoneyNing