Today was an exciting day for my daughter, as we purchased a car for her. As a busy teen, she needs a way to get around, and her blue Ford Focus will definitely do the trick. We’ll be using the car to teach her new financial lessons, as well as car maintenance skills – both of which will be beneficial for her for the rest of her life. She currently has a summer job, but will be looking for something new as fall draws near. After all, she’ll be expected to pay for her insurance!
Fist pump for new cars, financial lessons, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- 9 Small Frugal Ideas That Add Up To Big Savings from Money Beagle
- When You Can’t Agree on How to Pay Off Your Debt from Couple Money
- 4 Reasons to Have a Large Emergency Fund from Everything Finance
- 25 Best Freebies For College Students That Can Save You Lots of Money from Frugal Rules
- What Are You Wasting Money On? from Money Ning