My daughter, who will start her senior year of high school in just over a week, has orientation today for her new job as a certified nursing assistant (CNA). Her place of employment is less than two miles from our house, she’ll be making good money, the hours are flexible, and it’s in her desired career field. She’s already been accepted at one university with a great nursing program, and is waiting to hear back from another.
Huge fist pump for bright futures, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Best Cheap Cell Phone Plans from Bible Money Matters
- 7 Best Ways To Get Free Gas At The Pump from Frugal Rules
- 11 Reminders Why You Need to Save Your Receipts from Money Ning
- Best Plans to Pay for Your Kids’ College Expenses from Couple Money
- Automate Finances at Your Peril (and how to do it right) from The Money Principle