EOD Nation, I am glad to be home. I spent the early part of the week on vacation with friends on a lake, and after coming home and unpacking immediately left again for an overnight family event. I’m now ready to spend time at home catching up on yard projects, getting in some good work outs, and cooking some delicious meals at home. I need some time for my brain, and my wallet to recover!
Fist pump for mental and financial recovery, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- How to Stay Fit Without a Gym Membership from Everything Finance
- 20+ Productive Things to Do at Home During COVID from Young Adult Money
- A Debt Consolidation Loan Will Not Fix Your Bad Money Habits from Debt Discipline
- Consider What You Gain Before Spending Your Hard Earned Money from Money Ning
- How to Drastically Cut Expenses – Your Guide to a Brighter Future! from Life And My Finances