I’m in the middle of redoing my daughter’s room, as nothing has been done to it since she was in elementary school (she’s now 15). She wanted her room to be more in line with her age, so it’s getting a fresh coat of paint, a new closet organizer and a new desk. To be honest, I it completely underestimated how much it was going to cost. It’s taken several months to save up some extra cash and get everything picked out, but we’re finally full steam ahead. The closet organizer is in, and the paint goes up this weekend.
Fist pump for room remodels, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- 10 Reasons Frugal Husbands are Sexy As Hell from Club Thrifty
- 7+ Ways To Make $500 By The Weekend from Making Sense of Cents
- 5 Things They Don’t Teach You About Money in College from Frugal Rules
- How to Simplify Your Financial Life and Be More Mindful from Careful Cents
- 4 Ways Keeping Up with the Joneses Hurts Your Budget from Eyes On The Dollar