`I’m having surgery at 7:00am tomorrow morning. On Tuesday, I was running on the indoor track at my health club when I stumbled, landed awkwardly on my right foot, heard a pop and went to the ground. I had torn the Achilles tendon in my right foot. The good news is, I’ve been struggling with a large bone spur on that same heel that has made me limp for a couple of years. Since they’re working in that area, they’ll be shaving off that large bone spur.
Fist pump for 2 for 1 surgery, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- 5 Ways to Save on an Amazon Prime Membership from Beating Broke
- How to Have the Money Talk as a Couple (without Fighting) from Couple Money
- 5 Effortless Ways to Start Saving For Christmas from Everything Finance
- Stop Making These Common Money Mistakes from FruClassity
- 5 Ways to Avoid Paying Full Price for Online Purchases from Life And My Finances