Earlier this week I wrote how I’m forcing my daughter to go shopping. That’s a bit of an exaggeration, since she really does want to go buy new clothes anyway. I was talking with her this morning and told her as she’s walking around the mall this weekend to think about how it feels to be able to essentially buy whatever clothes she wants. I told her that feeling is called financial freedom. If she works hard and is smart with her money, she can continue to have that feeling throughout adulthood.
Fist pump for financial freedom, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Tips on What to Do When Financial Difficulties Arise from The Frugal Farmer
- 10 Year-Round Ways to Reduce Your Utility Bill from Life And My Finances
- Wealthy Parents: Stop Making Excuses and Start Saving for College from Club Thrifty
- The Psychology of Sales from Money Beagle
- Credit Scores vs. Credit Based Insurance Score – How Your Credit Affects Everything! from Money Q&A