One more week, and the next school season will be underway. While that means that my mornings become very busy with making breakfast and getting kids off to school, I can’t wait for the checkbook bleeding to stop. Pictures, yearbooks, school supplies, clothes, you name it, I’ve paid for it. I can’t wait to get back on a firm schedule, both in day to day living and with our spending.
Fist pump for schedules, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Are Your Finances Out of Control? from Club Thrifty
- Why Failure Totally Rocks! from Beach And The Budget
- 7 Common Financial Myths – Shattered from Young Adult Money
- The Important Investment Every Married Couple Should Make from Bible Money Matters
- Living Paycheck to Paycheck on a High Income- How Does That Happen? from Celebrating Financial Freedom
- How To Get The Best Deal On SiriusXM Satellite Radio via MoneyNing
- From Enrollment To Investment: My HSA Experience via My Personal Finance Journey