I’ve been waiting for today for a long time. Twelve months ago I was in a walking boot recovering from surgery to repair a completely torn Achilles Tendon. Today I will run the Twin Cities 10 mile run. Normally this run would occur the first weekend in October in the Twin Cities starting at US Bank Stadium and ending at the state Capitol. Due to COVID-19 the run is virtual this year. The bad news is, there will be no starting line buzz, no crowds along the course, and no massive finish line. The good news is, I’ll have some friends an family creating a finish line cheering section for me, and I’ve chosen a local micro brewery for my start and finish line. After I finish I’ll enjoy some beer and wood fired pizza – not bad!
Fist pump for brewery start and finish line AND my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Everything You Need To Know About Buying Ice from Clever Dude
- How Bulk Cooking Can Save You Money from Beating Broke
- 30-30-30-10 Budget from Hassle Free Savings
- 20 Purchases That Will Make Life Easier from Life And My Finances
- How To Lower Your Food Costs With These Three Simple Changes from The Frugal Farmer