Uffda, it’s been a busy week! For those of you not familiar with “uffda” it’s a Norwegian phrase, but I think you get the idea of what it means and it sums up my week pretty darned well. One of the very cool things that happened this week was that I increased my flat bench press maximum weight during my strength training routines…..twice.
That never happens. Never.
On Monday, I lifted 275lbs for the first time. Yesterday I pushed 280. I was super excited as this is by far the strongest I’ve ever been. I literally leaped off the bench and did a fist pump – much like I did when I read the posts below – check ’em out!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Can We Break This Spending Cycle? Do We Want To? from Free From Broke
- I don’t want Fries with my Retirement from 1500 Days Until Freedom
- The Most Dangerous Time for Your Money from Money Crush
- When Finances Hurt: How I Survived on Minimum Wage From The Empowered Dollar
- Financially Under Construction from The Random Path
Shameless Self Promotion
I’ve been all over the place this week, including a video interview at God Financial Cents where I actually talk and move around! 🙂
- Welcome Wednesday: Enemy of Debt is a guest post of mine on Jean Chatzky’s blog (Financial Editor of the Today Show!)
- Mission Possible: Paying off $84,000 of Debt in 4 Years is a video interview at Good Financial Cents
- Is Buying in Bulk Really Cheaper? Costco vs. Super Walmart is my latest staff post via My Personal Finance Journey
- How Finances are like a Trip to the Dentist is my post this week in the CareOne community
Kick Ass Giveaways:
- Do Something Fun with This $150 Visa Gift Card from Take Our Gift Cards
- Carnival of Financial Camaraderie – April 13 2013 at Free At 33