We’re headed to a wedding this weekend, something we haven’t done in quite a long time. It should be a good time, as it’s for a daughter of a coworker and friend of mine. Party with the work crew! I’m guessing that all the usual wedding songs will be played at the dance, and there may be some fist pumping action going on. But it won’t compare to the reaction to this week’s list of favorite posts, there were some great ones this week.
Get ’em up!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Is It Possible To Live Without Credit? Or Is It Too Much Of A Pain? from Bible Money Matters
- Can You Rent a Car Without a Credit Card? from My Personal Finance Journey
- The Lessons My Parents Didn’t Teach Me About Money from Eyes On The Dollar
- Why Debt Consolidation Doesn’t Work from Celebrating Financial Freedom
- Why Used Stuff is Better Than New from Club Thrifty
Shameless Self Promotion
Other fist-pumping posts I wrote, or appeared in this week from around the personal finance blogosphere:
- A Story Proving “Free” Isn’t Always Worth It at MoneyNing