Happy Friday, EOD Nation! The last few weeks of Summer are proving to be rather busy for my family and me. Both kids had their schedule pick up days for the upcoming school year and walked their initial class schedules. With Tori entering middle school, and Tristan a freshman in High School they are both headed to new schools this year which brings both apprehension and excitement. This weekend we have a family reunion to attend and then looking forward to a HOT Sunday afternoon lounging by the pool at our already paid for gym membership to let our checkbook cool off for awhile.
Speaking of cooling off, this week’s best of the best are cool like the other side of the pillow. You know what I always say, check ’em out and give ’em some love. Everybody fist pump!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Change Can Be Difficult from Dr. Cabler via the CareOne Community
- Radically Redefine ‘Necessary’ Spending from Afford Anything
- One of My Biggest Money Mistakes from Debt Roundup
- Would You Prefer Restaurants Without Tipping? from Don’t Quit Your Day Job
- Planes and Perseverance from The Frugal Farmer
Shameless Self Promotion
- The Grocery Bubble is my post this week in the CareOne Community