Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- What is the Key to Success When Paying off Debt? from Frugal Rules
- Personal Finance Lessons I Wish I’d Been Taught in School from Blonde on a Budget
- Debt Payoff Hangover from Budget And the Beach via Debt And The Girl
- Screw ‘em: Doing What’s Best for You in Your Debt Payoff Journey from The Frugal Farmer
- How to Flip the Switch and Develop a Budget Mindset from The Heavy Purse
Shameless Self Promotion
- Residual Interest; Why Your Last Payment to a Creditor May Not Close Your Account is my post this week in the CareOne Community
Emergency Fund Update
This week is not a paycheck week, therefore no new addition to the Emergency Fund.
- Total Balance: $100
- Goal Balance: $1000 (by February 28th)
Marathon Training Update
- 11/08 Weight : 208.6 (-2.4 pounds)
- Goal Weight : 185.0
Training Highlights: My longest run this week was 5 miles. It seemed harder than it should have given I just ran a 10 mile race a few weeks ago, but it did feel GREAT!