Earlier this week I talked about gazelle intensity, and how I’m going to tap into that kind of laser focus for two things: 1.) my weight loss and marathon training and 2.) saving up $7000 for my tax bill by April of next year. Today is payday, so the savings begin. Unfortunately, I haven’t plowed all the way through my budget for the next two weeks, and I need to do that before I start what I hope to be one of those “goal thermometers” here on my Fist Pump Friday posts. Therefore, you have a week to think of a goal you want to share with the rest of EOD nation to get all gazelle about.
I was honored to share my story on the Couple Money Podcast this week, so if you have a few minutes, throw on your headphones and check it out!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- What I Saw at Jiffy Lube Yesterday Made Me Shake My Head from Frugal Rules
- How To Make Gift Cards Personal from The Broke And The Beautiful Life
- Why Keeping Up With The Joneses Will Make You Broke from Making Sense Of Cents
- 2014 Summed Up: My Annual Credit Check from Blonde On A Budget
Shameless Self Promotion
- How to Avoid the Black Friday Madness and Still Get Great Deals at MoneyNing
- Budget Breakdown: What Do You Really Buy With Your Grocery Budget? at My Personal Finance Journey