I’m breathing a sigh of relief today, my friends. In preparation for Thanksgiving at my mother-in-law’s house I spent all day Wednesday smoking a brisket, and got up crazy early yesterday morning to smoke a ham. I got a great night’s sleep last night though.
I hadn’t planned on going Black Friday shopping, but just for fun I looked through all the ads looking for anything that I was in the market to buy. I found nothing. The big goose egg. Nada. I woke up this morning refreshed and ready to take the rest of the weekend to recharge the batteries and get ready for the next week.
Oh, but that doesn’t mean I can’t fist pump……
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Finding the Perfect Gift for Your Loved One from Couple Money
- Could Your Spouse Take Over Your Finances Today? from Money Manifesto
- BATB TV: The New BFF & Wingman Cards from Capital One from Budget And The Beach
- 5 Reasons Why Making Memories Beats Spending Senselessly For the Holidays from Young Adult Money
- Bad Money Mistakes Couples Should Avoid – They May Be Making You Poor and Stressed Out from Making Sense of Cents