Happy Black Friday, EOD Nation! I slept in until 8:30, which is HUGE for me since I normally get up at 4:30 or 5:00am. A good night’s sleep feels way better than spending a bunch of money on things I don’t need. I had a house full of family yesterday and had a fantastic Thanksgiving stuffing my face with food and other goodies and watching football.
Speaking of goodies, we had a $100 Visa Gift Card Giveaway going on here an Enemy Of Debt the last few weeks, and it closed last night and it’s time to announce the winner:
Stephanie Gossett, come on down!!! You will be contacted in the next few days regarding your prize. Congratulations!!!
It’s time to work off some of those calories we ate yesterday, so raise your fist high in the air and pump away….do it twice if you have to!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Why Should You Care About Getting Out of Debt? from Life And My Finances
- Living Simply And Happily from My Money Counselor
- Save Hundreds On Your Cable Bill With These Simple Tricks from Money Life And More
- 7 Debt Myths and Facts from Lbee And The Money Tree
- The Three Types of Freedom from Afford Anything
Shameless Self Promotion
Are You Ready to do What it Takes to Get Out of Debt? is my post this week in the CareOne Community
Emergency Fund Update
Paycheck week – time to feed the beast!
- Total Balance: $300
- Goal Balance: $1000 (by February 28th)
Marathon Training Update
Thanksgiving rocked from a fun perspective……it sucked from a weight perspective. This is not going well so far…what can I do but keep working at it? On the plus side, I’ve been working my ass off in the gym, and have never been stronger. I ran over 20 miles this week, and another 20 miles on the Expresso bike.
- 11/22 Weight : 213 (+1.6)
- Total Weight Loss: (+2.0)
- Goal Weight : 185.0