It’s been one of those weeks where the days just flew by. I’ve been a bad blogger friend, as I opened my RSS reader for literally the very first time this week today. My fellow personal finance bloggers write a LOT of articles in a week. 🙂 I’m happy this week is over, I’ve cleared the boards and ready to start fresh for next week.
That in itself is worth a fist pump or two!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Dealing With Setbacks in a Debt Payoff Journey from Well Kept Wallet
- Introverts Rejoice!: Extroverts Spend More Money from Fit Is the new Poor
- Why I’m Skipping Black Friday This Year from Club Thrifty
- 5 Ways To Curb Your Holiday Spending And Stay Out Of Debt from Bible Money Matters
- How to Live Without Credit Cards- It’s Easier Than You Think! from Celebrating Financial Freedom
Shameless Self Promotion
Have a great weekend!