I saw a video this week about how the people in L.A. are freaking out about the “arctic blast” bringing their high temps for the day into the mid 50’s. Brrrrr. People out in Kentucky had to deal with a few minutes of sleet. Just as a comparison, the most recent forecast projects a high temperature for Monday in Rochester, MN at -1.
It’s all relative, I guess. If I had to deal with California earthquakes, or the summertime heat and humidity of Kentucky, I’d probably just curl up in the fetal position in a corner and sulk.
Stay warm, people….and enjoy the below!
- 8 Money Lies That Damage Your Finances & Hurt Your Marriage from Money Crashers
- Five Signs You Have A Debt Problem From Debt Free Adventure
- My Debt Free Story from Brad Chaffee
- Learning To Spend Money From Sweating the Big Stuff
- Start Off 2013 With a Plan not a Resolution from Suzanne Cramer via All Finance
- Why We’re All About Joint Banking from Our Freaking Budget
- What Does Being Debt Free Mean to You? from Money Save Live via The Debt Movement
- Why Broke People Drive Nice Cars from So Over This
Shameless Self Promotion:
- Let’s do the Thermostat Limbo! is this week’s post in the CareOne Community
Kick Ass Giveaways:
- Vintage 1940′s Smoking Jacket (from Hong Kong) from Take Our Stuff
- Share The Wealth: Holiday Regrets? ($250 gift card) From CareOne Debt Relief Services