Confession time: Vonnie and I haven’t even started our Christmas Shopping. That’s right, not a single gift has been purchased. The good news is, the kids have made their lists, and we have the cash – we just have to go get them. Anyone want to take a guess at what we’ll be doing this weekend?
- Payday Loan Smackdown- Convenient or Ripoff? from Dr. Jason Cabler
- What do you mean I cannot return this? I don’t want a store credit from Free At 33
- Sleep on the Pavement, Piss in a Bottle from My Broken Coin
- 2012 Summed Up from Blonde On a Budget
Shameless Self Promotion
- How Much Would You Pay For a Haircut? is my post this week in the CareOne user community
Kick Ass Giveaways
In my quest to always improve the quality of information in my Friday roundup posts, I’m adding this section to alert you to the very best giveaways I run across each week. Plus, I’ll get to use the word “Ass” each and every Friday in my post.
- CareOne Gives Back Holiday Giveaway from my friends at CareOne Debt Relief Services
- 50 Shades of Nonsense: All Your Favorite Guilty Pleasures from Take Our Stuff
- Christmas Stimulus Brings You a $200 Shopping Spree! from Budgets Are Sexy
Happy Quit-o-versary to Me! Come Win Some Money! over at So Over This
I’m also hoping to throw a brisket on my smoker this weekend….if I do, I include a picture of it in next Friday’s Roundup. You KNOW I’ll do it too, right?