You read correctly, today is my birthday! So, maybe just this once….. since it is my happy day and all, you could love me like a blogger? Hahaha! If you didn’t know it was my birthday, and completely neglected to get me a present, maybe I could guilt you into checking out the following posts and give their authors some love – because they totally deserve it! 🙂
- Grit Your Teeth and Stay the Course from CareOne’s Straight Talk on Debt
- Reader’s Question: Handling Finances In Marriage With A Reluctant Spouse from Money Q & A
- Would a Salary of $161,000 Make You Happiest? from Budgets Are Sexy
- The Aspirin for Christmas Spending Hangovers from On Target Coach
- There is Life After Debt and It’s Awesome from Get Out of Debt Guy
Shameless Self Promotion:
Wow, can you believe I have nothing to put here? My weekly CareOne post has been rescheduled to sometime this weekend, and I do have a new staff post coming soon at My Personal Finance Journey…so there will be plenty of shameless self promotion next week to make up for this. 🙂
Kick Ass Giveaways:
I didn’t run across anything new for this week, although the Today, We Give You Our Heart. Merry Christmas from Take Our Stuff is still going on, so check that out if you haven’t already.
One more family Christmas gathering this weekend, and then I’ll be ready to put Christmas 2012 in the rear view mirror! Hope you all had a fantastic holiday!