With Thanksgiving now in the rear view mirror, it’s time to dive into Christmas hook, line, and sinker. The holiday spirit hasn’t quite got a hold of me yet, but we have our neighborhood Christmas party tonight….so maybe that will kick the “Bah, humbug” right out of me. I do know that it’s time to seriously evaluate our Christmas budget. We’ve got presents to buy and not a lot of time. In a perfect world, I’d just sit in front of my computer and order everything online, then just wait for the packages to be delivered to my door.
Fist pump for online shopping….who’s with me?
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- 7 Common Budgeting Mistakes from Well Kept Wallet
- 5 Steps to a Happy Holiday Season from The Heavy Purse
- Perseverance: A Must-Have Ingredient for Any Goal from Fruclassity
- Stop Following Your Friends to Broketown from Life And My Finances
- The Importance Of A Cash Budget – This May Be The “Diet” You Need! from Making Sense Of Cents
- Six Steps To Starting Your Own Catering Business via MoneyNing