I always enjoy sharing the story of my wife and I paying off our credit card debt, and this week I was able to do so twice! Our story was featured this week in a post on US News and World Report Money, as well as in a post by my friend and fellow blogger Paula Pant over at Afford Anything. Links to both posts are in the Shameless Self Promotion section below – check ’em out!
If that’s not enough to get your fist pumping, then check out my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Why We Don’t Meal Plan from FrugalWoods
- Organize Your Bills Once And For All from Money Smart Guides
- When Debt Consolidation is the Only Option from Debt Roundup
- How to Spend Your Money Meaningfully from Young Adult Money
- Everything You Need To Know About Emergency Funds from Making Sense of Cents
Shameless Self Promotion
- How to Save Money at Restaurants by Buying Gift Cards via Money Ning
- Think You Can’t Pay Off $147,106 in Debt? Guess Again. via AffordAnything
- 11 Tips for Paying Off More Than $100,000 in Debt via US News And World Reports Money