Three words for you: Super. Bowl. Sunday. I love Super Bowl Sunday and all that comes with it. Funny commercials, great food, good times with friends, and if the game is good that’s just the cherry on top. I have conflicting feelings about who to root for this year. Randy Moss (Receiver) is now a 49er, and he gave Viking fans a whole lot to cheer about for a lot of years. On the other hand, Matt Birk (Center) is a Raven, and I STILL can’t believe the Vikings let him go. Great player, great person. Both teams are also power running teams, which I love. The Ravens get the edge though because Ray Lewis is one of best (or maybe even THE best) Linebackers of all time, and so very motivational and inspirational. I’d love to see him go out with a Championship ring.
Speaking of motivational and inspirational, let’s get to this week’s roundup…
Posts That Make me Fist Pump:
- The Dirty Little Secret Behind Getting Out of Debt from The Debt Myth
- You Don’t Have to be Rich to Live the American Dream from KNS Financial
- How Do You Feel When It Is Payday? from Money, Life and More
- F You New Year’s Resolutions from Hey Agatha
- House Guest Rules: Who Pays for Dinner? from LBee And the Money Tree
- Hey Lady, that expensive car is killing your dreams! from Money Master Mom
Shameless Self Promotion:
- What A Shark Tooth Necklace Taught Me About Saving Money on Souvenirs at My Personal Finance Journey
- Need Motivation? Look Behind AND in Front of You in the CareOne Community
Kick Ass Giveaways:
- Don’t forget! $100 Amazon gift card up for grabs! from Bargain Babe
- Super Bowl Sunday! Take Our Joe Montana Rookie Card from Take Our Stuff
Special Shout Out!
I’m part of the latest round of Jana’s Blogging Helping Bloggers program, in which I was paired with MacKenzie from The Random Path. Follow her on twitter, check out her site and give her some blogger love!
Will you be watching the Super Bowl this weekend? Who will you be cheering for?