Happy Valentine’s Day, EOD Nation! I had plans in place for Valentine’s day, but yesterday Vonnie initiated a conversation saying that she didn’t want us to make a big deal out of it. We agreed that after she got off work at 12:30 (she doesn’t work at her afternoon job on Fridays) we would simply go out to lunch at her favorite restaurant. We haven’t been there for awhile, as it’s a little pricey, and thought it would be a nice change of pace. Plus, since it’s lunch it likely won’t be very busy. No complaints from me, I hope it’s not a trap.
The reset on my weight loss resulted in a nice loss this week, AND I made sure that all the little feet were secured on the Wii Fit board this time. 🙂 Check out how I did below.
I hope you all have a great Valentine’s Day, but don’t forget to do your Friday fist pumps!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Used Cars Are Not Money Pits. New Cars Are from I Heart Budgets
- Spending And Your Friends: What Happens When You Have Differences In Income? from Bible Money Matters
- What Is The First Bill You Pay Each Month? from Frugal Rules
- Debt Shame from See Debt Run via Three Thrifty Guys
Shameless Self Promotion
- What Financial Freedom Means to Me is my post this week in the CareOne Community
- 3 Life Lessons Your Kids Will Learn From Allowances is my post this week at MoneyNing
Weight Loss Update
- 2/7/ Weight : 210.3 (-2.9)
- Total Weight Loss: -2.9
- Goal Weight : 185.0