Happy Friday, EOD Nation – I hope your week was as great as mine!
The Pizel family is doing something that we haven’t done for awhile, and it’s long overdue: We’re all going in to get our eyes checked. That means new glasses for Vonnie and contacts for Tristan. Last time we went, Tori was told she no longer needed glasses, which made her very excited. The odd thing is, just recently she dug out her old glasses and has been wearing them just for fun because she likes how she looks in them.
Kind of a head scratcher, don’t you think?
Speaking of oddities, being a software engineer AND a blogger I spend most of my waking hours looking at a screen. My brother (who is also a programmer) and I are the only ones in our entire family who don’t wear corrective lenses of any kind.
When was the last time you had YOUR eyes checked?
In honor of our eye exams, put a hand over one eye…..then pump that fist!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Debt Does Not Make You A Bad Person from The Heavy Purse
- Guess How Much Cheaper Homemade Coffee Is? from Bargain Babe
- The BIGGEST SECRET About Taxes You Will EVER Read! from DollarVersity
- 2 Theories on Why People Have Different Levels of Success from Money Talks Coaching
- Are You Using These Excuses? 5 Budgeting Excuses and How You Can Overcome Them from Celebrating Financial Freedom