This weekend I’ve got one of my favorite neighborhood activities on tap – Poker Night! There is a group of about 8 of us (not everyone can make it all the time) that get together once a month to play Texas Hold ‘Em. I usually buy in with $20 worth of chips, and play until it’s gone, or until midnight whichever comes first. Whether I win a few bucks, lose it all, or somewhere in between, it’s always a fun and inexpensive night with the guys.
It’s so much fun that it makes me wanna fist pump, which coincidentally is exactly what we like to do here on Fridays. What do you have on tap this weekend?
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- When is Lifestyle Inflation Ok? from Frugal Rules
- Myth: Kids Don’t Care about Money from The Heavy Purse
- Six Reasons For Financial Accountability from 3 Thrifty Guys
- Should Married Couples Combine Finances? from Club Thrifty
- Is There Such a Thing As Luck When It Comes to Finance? from Young Adult Money
- A Lie Many Of Us Believe: More Stuff Will Lead To A Fuller Life from Bible Money Matters
Shameless Self Promotion
Other fist-pumping posts I wrote this week from around the personal finance blogosphere:
- How Does Bad Credit Affect How Much You Pay For A House? at MoneyNing
- How Long do You Spend on Your Finances Each Week? in the CareOne Community