Greetings from Bloomington, Illinois! My family and I are at the end of our first day of driving down to Florida (from Minnesota) for a family Spring Break Vacation. It’s our first vacation since we exited our DMP. Sounds like a blog post in the making, huh?
I’m sitting at the desk in our hotel room, it’s almost midnight, and the rest of my family is sleeping. But I had to dig into all my favorite blogs and get my fist pumps ready for ya’ all. That’s the kind of love I have for the EOD nation.
Before we get started with our normally scheduled program, I want to give a special fist pump to my buddy J Money’s new project, CoinThrill. He’s an avid coin collector, and while I don’t know squat about coins I sure am learning a lot by catching a post here and there. Check it out, you won’t be disappointed!
Now that you’re all warmed up…..
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Divide and Conquer from Lisa Vs. The Loans
- Has Luxury Lost Its Luster? from See Debt Run
- How to Pay off Debt : Beating the Broke Mindset from The Frugal Farmer
- Conquering The Keeping Up with Joneses Mindset from The Heavy Purse
- 21 Things You Can Do Today to Set Up Your Finances For Massive Success from Celebrating Financial Freedom
Shameless Self Promotion
Other fist-pumping posts I wrote this week from around the personal finance blogosphere:
- A Simple Way to Budget for Highly-Variable Utility Bills at MoneyNing
- 4 Things You Should do Each Month to Guarantee Success with Your Debt Consolidation Program in the CareOne Community
- Health Care Showdown – Head-to-Head Comparison of an ObamaCare Plan vs. My Employer Plan at My Personal Finance Journey