Earlier this week I signed my son up for High School Spring baseball. First, it made me pause for a minute and think about how fast he’s growing up . I started to think about the shenanigans I was involved in when I was 15……then I wanted to stop thinking about that, and quickly. Second, it made me think about how when I signed up for sports in high school the process involved showing up at a meeting and getting the practice schedule. Signing him up for baseball required a payment of $160. Yikes. I hope he makes the team, because I don’t see anything saying we get that money back if he’s told after 3 days of tryouts that he didn’t make it.
Time to get those fists moving…..
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Would You Sell Your House If It Meant Debt Freedom? from Eyes On the Dollar
- Creating Money Transparency in a Relationship from The Heavy Purse
- 3 Bad Money Habits That Seriously Harm Your Relationship from Couple Money
- 5 Lies We Believe About Credit Cards from Debt Roundup
Shameless Self Promotion
The following are other posts I had published around the blogosphere this week:
- Can You Get an Unsecured Loan While Enrolled in a Debt Consolidation Program? is my post this week in the CareOne Community
- Of These 3 Options for Consolidating Our Debt, Which Would You Choose? is my post this week at MoneyNing
Have a great weekend, and see you back here on Monday!