Tuesday night, my son brought home from work his very first paycheck. It was for the 8.5 hours he was in training, and he received a paper paycheck as his direct deposit hadn’t taken effect yet. When I asked him if he knew what to do with the check, he shook his head, “No.” I explained to him how to endorse a check, and what he would do once he got to the bank. I could see his eyes glaze over, so I asked him if he wanted me to go with him. He said, “Yes.” Looks like a financial field trip is on tap for us!
Fist pump for financial field trips, AND my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Money Management: Where to Start? from MoneyCrush
- You Can’t Afford This Debt Mistake from The Frugal Farmer
- 2 Best Places to Start Fixing Your Finances from Beating Broke
- 5 Reasons I Love my High Deductible Health Plan from Thousandaire
- 9 Things the Rich Do That The Poor Do Not from Life And My Finances