I love new opportunities, and over the last two weeks I’ve had one land on my lap. I’ve found a new writing client to replace one parted ways with towards the end of 2014. Vonnie and I will have to sit down and figure out what this means for our budget, making sure that we put the income to good use.
That definitely deserves a fist pump, so get your hands up and give me a “one time” on this glorious Friday!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- 4 Ways To Put Your Budget Back on Track from Eyes On The Dollar
- What Is Lifestyle Creep? Are You Guilty Of This? from Life And My Finances
- Overwhelmed By Your Financial Situation? Start Small from Young Adult Money
- Financial Freedom : It’s Not Just Retirement from The Broke And The Beautiful Life
- Rewards Cards vs. Cash – Which One Is Better? from Celebrating Financial Freedom
Shameless Self Promotion
- 5 Ways to Determine the Worth of Used Computer Parts via MoneyNing
- Six Inexpensive Ways To Get Your Yard Ready For Summer via My Personal Finance Journey