The weekend with our big annual party is here! I’ve been on vacation from my day job, but it hasn’t felt like vacation. I’ve been cleaning, smoking meat, and decorating all day every day. It’s been important to me to make the time to get my marathon training in too, however. I’ve also found a little time to do some blog reading.
So enjoy your holiday weekend, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Showing yourself Financial Forgiveness from Frugal Rules
- How to build a Life you don’t have to Retire from from Retire By 40
- Why Frugal Living Will Only Get You So Far From The College Investor
- 13 Tips To Save $200 Per Month Right Now! from Celebrating Financial Freedom
- Are You Missing Out On These 6 Employer Benefits? via MoneyNing