It’s been a whirlwind couple of days…I’ve been on “vacation.” What I mean by vacation is smoking brisket, dusting, organizing, cleaning, shopping, cleaning carpets, decorating and countless other things in preparation for THE largest party we’ve every thrown. It’s a combination of our annual Memorial Weekend Party and celebration for completing our debt management program. Which reminds me, I gotta make another trip to the grocery store.
You’re gonna have to fist pump without me this week. Nope, I can’t leave you hanging, I’m pumping both fists as I run out the door…..
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- I Protested My Property Appraisal and Won…Sort Of… from Budgeting In The Fun Stuff
- Man Risks His Life Everyday Driving A Used Car from I Heart Budgets
- Credit Karma Review: Free Credit Score Reporting – No, Really from Well Kept Wallet
- Overdraft fee? Are you #$!@% kidding me??? from Money Ramblings
Shameless Self Promotion
Other fist-pumping posts I wrote this week from around the personal finance blogosphere:
- Everyone Makes Mistakes in the CareOne Community
- When Is It Worth Buying New Instead of Used? from MoneyNing
- 6 Yearly DIY Maintenance Steps To Keep Your Lawn Mower Humming at My Personal Finance Journey