Last week was a complete whirlwind. Party preparation, having people stay at our house a few nights, and then taking most of Sunday and Monday to clean up left me exhausted by the time I had to go to work on Tuesday. We combined our annual Memorial Weekend Luau themed party with a celebration for us completing our Debt Management Program at the end of January, and it was a fist pumping great time.
So what am I doing this weekend? Nothing. Nada. Zero. I may just climb into bed after work this afternoon and fist pump from underneath my blankets.
Feel free to do the same. 🙂
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Want Success? Then Choose to Work for It from The Frugal Farmer
- The You’re-Stupid System For Deciding What to do Next from Studenomics
- Why It’s So Hard To Get A Mortgage According To A Loan Officer from Financial Samurai
- You Shouldn’t Make Your Financial Decisions Based On Financial Gurus’ Advice from Bible Money Matters
Shameless Self Promotion
Other fist-pumping posts I wrote this week from around the personal finance blogosphere:
- Do Kids Worry About Price? in the CareOne Community
- Keep Track of Your Monthly Bills… By Throwing Away Your Statements at MoneyNing