There’s a saying that goes something like, “If a man says he’ll do something, he’ll do it. There’s no need to bug him every six months about it.” I felt a little like this recently as it’s been over two months since our automatic garage door opener broke. I started to replace it, ran into some snags, but kept plodding along. Then life got busy and it got dropped for awhile. Well, this weekend, I’m happy to say I finally finished the job, and we have a working automatic garage door opener! The estimated cost to have a professional do it was between $200 and $300. I’d say it was worth the wait!
Fist pump for DIY new garage door opener installations, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- There are Solutions to Money Problems from Make Money Your Way
- 101 Reasons to Get Out of Debt from Life And My Finances
- 4 No-Nonsense Tricks To Saving More Money This Summer from FruClassity
- Working Seventy-Five Hours a Week and Nothing to Show For It from Debt Discipline
- Decluttr Review: Sell Your Old Electronics, Media And Games For Cash from Bible Money Matters