Today’s the last day of the school year for my kids, and I’m celebrating. This means that my morning routing just got a whole lot less complicated for the next three months. I honestly think I’m more excited about the summer than they are. Is that wrong?
Extra special fist pump for summer vacation today, let’s get it on!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- The Importance Of Figuring Out Your Money Philosophy from Bible Money Matter
- Why I’m So Excited to Spend Money Again on Cable TV from Luke1428
- Bad Money Habits and the Excuses We Make for Them from your PF Pro
- Spend Now or Spend Later from My Money Counselor
- Fierce Determination from Budget and the Beach
- You Can’t Pay Off Debt With Excuses from Eyes On the Dollar
Shameless Self Promotion
Other fist-pumping posts I wrote this week from around the personal finance blogosphere:
- What Would You Say to a Habitually Low Tipper? at MoneyNing
- Have My Financial Habits Changed Now That I’m Done With My Debt Consolidation Program? in the CareOne Community