We’ve had several events in the last few months that has consumed a lot of time, energy, focus………and money. First there was our son’s confirmation, then our annual Memorial Weekend get together, our anniversary, this week’s 4th of July family outing all leading up to Vonnie’s birthday tomorrow. After that we have nothing major in the calendar for months. I have loved each of these events for different reasons, and tomorrow’s birthday celebration will be fun as well. But I cannot tell you how relieved I will be have all of this in our rear view mirror and we can just have a sense of normalcy for an extended period of time. If you celebrated the 4th of July, I hope you had an enjoyable holiday!
Get your fist pumps ready, time to get our Friday business out of the way – here we go!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Working Toward Financial Independence Is A Long Road from Debt Roundup
- 5 Devious Mental Blocks That Make You Procrastinate With Your Finances (And How To Defeat Them) from Man vs. Debt
- How to Cope When You’ve Financially Fallen Off-Track from Life And My Finances
- Money is not the problem, it’s Patience from Money Watch 101
Shameless Self Promotion
- Extreme Retirement Saving – Is it For You? is my latest at My Personal Finance Journey
- It’s Fun to do the Side Hustle is my post this week in the CareOne Community
Kick Ass Giveaways
- Wad O’ Cash and a Camera . . . Go Nuts! from Take our Stuff
- Summertime Spending + A $480.00 Giveaway! from Budget Blonde
- Carnival Of Money Pros at Mo’ Money Mo’ Houses
- Financial Carnival for Young Adults at Master the Art of Savings
- Carnival of Financial Independence at The Outlier Model