Who has two thumbs and is taking the day off today? >>>> THIS GUY <<<<
The kids are off to school, and Vonnie and I are off to the Renaissance Festival in Shakopee, MN for the day. It’ll be a fun day of shows, comedy and eating. Although I *need* to be relatively mindful of my eating as I am trying to keep the right kinds of fuel in me with my marathon just over a week away.
Speaking of the marathon, I’m mentally preparing for it each and every day. I’m anxious. I’m excited. I can’t wait. Did I mention it was just over a week away? Fist pump!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- We’re Debt Free! from Debt Discipline
- How I Paid off $22,000 of Credit Card Debt from Young Finances
- Lessons From a Toddler and a Plastic Piggy Bank from Debt Roundup
- How to Create Your Holiday Budget and Avoid Debt from The Heavy Purse
- Never Scrimp On These Things No Matter How Broke You Are from Boomer and Echo
Shameless Self Promotion
Other fist-pumping posts I wrote, or appeared in this week from around the personal finance blogosphere:
- Teaching Kids the Meaning of Value in the CareOne Community
- Update: How Much Cash Back I’ve Earned with Costco Executive at MoneyNing