Link Love 9/15

My whirlwind month of travel has come to and end. In the last 30 days I’ve been to India for work, Denver for the Financial Blogger Conference, and to the Baltimore area for an event with CareOne Debt Relief Services. Each one of these has been a unique, once in a lifetime experience.

Along that same train of thought, these five blog posts are also unique and one of a kind articles that you should definitely read this weekend.

I command you to do so.

I’ve heard that women swoon for guys that are confident, and assertive.  Ladies, how’d I do?

To Reach the Top 5%, You Must Simply Kick the Ass of the Other 95% from Mr. Money Mustache

How to Lower the Rates on Your Credit Cards With Just One Call! from Dr. Cabler

Ignite FinCon12: No Debt. No Credit. No Problems from Money Plan SOS

The Tale of Two Cab Rides from Budgets Are Sexy

Nice Guys Finish FIRST from 4 Hats And Frugal

Unfortunately, I’m now about to disappoint you because  I don’t have a Friday Funny this week. Sorry….Wanna hear a good “knock knock” joke?  Or maybe you can help a guy out and point out a humorous post for the readers?

About Travis

Leave a Comment...


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.